Ultimate Skincare Kit
Skincare Ritual For Happy, Healthy And Nourished Skin
$50.00 ($66.00 value)
Everything you need for happy, healthy, and nourished skin. Meet your new plant-based, carbon-neutral skincare routine: cleanse, hydrate, brighten and moisturise with BYBI's Ultimate Skincare Kit.
Get the Ultimate Skincare Kit for only $50 ($66 value)
● Milk Melt: Gentle cleanser with calming oat milk to effectively melt away dirt, grime, and make up for clear, nourished, and smooth skin. Probiotic coconut yogurt balances skin, helping to soothe redness whilst protective vitamin E promotes skin health and radiance. Skin is left thoroughly cleansed, supple, and restored.
● Mega Mist: Formulated with powerhouse ingredient hyaluronic acid, Mega Mist draws moisture into the skin, leaving it plump, dewy, and refreshed. Aloe vera helps soothe skin and the addition of floral waters gently tones. The result is balanced, hydrated skin, primed for the rest of your skincare routine.
● Bright-Eyed: Bright-Eyed combines brightening algae and arnica extracts with plumping hyaluronic acid and squalane to improve the appearance of dark circles and intensely hydrate the under-eye area. Amino-acid Betaine (derived from sugar beet) further hydrates, whilst protecting the eye area from free radical damage. Sustainably sourced peach mica particles counteract the appearance of dark circles, whilst adding light-reflecting luminosity, for smooth, bright eyes.
● Face Base: A lightweight, everyday moisturizer that's great for all skin types and absorbs quickly to make a hydrating base for the rest of your routine. Jojoba oil leaves the skin feeling soft and supple without clogged pores, while aloe vera helps suppress irritation, reduce redness and soothe inflamed, dry or itchy skin. Vitamin E-rich grapeseed oil provides powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals while also brightening and toning.
● Babe Balm: Babe Balm is your head-to-toe dry skin savior that softens and soothes any rough, sensitive patch. Shea butter and nourishing vegan fruit waxes soften and protect while calendula and hibiscus oil repair and heal. Antioxidant-rich and void of all essential oils. Babe Balm's thick texture leaves a dewy barrier of protection that soothes without drying.
Natural ● Vegan ● Cruelty-Free ● Carbon Neutral
Cleansing • Balancing • Softening
Hydrating • Soothing • Gently Toning
Brightening • Hydrating • Smoothing
Moisturising • Soothing • Protecting
Softening • Repairing • Soothing
Massage a pea-sized amount of Milk Melt into damp skin. Allow to lather before thoroughly rinsing with warm water.
Mega Mist may be used in replacement of a toner after cleansing, and/ or applied frequently throughout the day under or over make-up.
Dab a pea-sized amount of Bright Eyed into the delicate under eye area in a c-shaped motion until fully absorbed.
Then apply a pea-sized amount of Face Base to your cleansed face and neck, massaging until rubbed in.
Lastly, use Babe Balm as a spot moisturiser (or highlighter) on particularly dry spots, or ones you really want to gleam!
Milk Melt, Mega Mist, and Face Base were created to be used on both the face and neck. Bright Eyed should be reserved for the delicate area around the eye, while Babe Balm can be used head to toe. Literally.
The Ultimate Skincare Kit can be used morning, noon, or night! (Save Bright-Eyed for use in the morning.)
We always recommend patch testing before use.
Softening • Brightening • Evening skin tone • Nourishing • Hydrating • Soothing
Remove tube from carton. Carton is 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic recycling.
Cap and tube are both 100% recyclable in domestic recycling. Please follow these steps:
1) Separate cap and tube
2) With scissors, cut the top the tube
3) Rinse out all of the contents of the tube and cap
4) Put into recycling bin
*Please note: the sugarcane material is a PE material and so can be recycled alongside fossil fuel plastic.
The best part of each BYBI product are our high quality, efficacious ingredients. We strike a delicate balance when choosing the ingredients that go into our products; first and foremost they must deliver stellar skin benefits but equally this must not come at a cost to our planet. See each product for its own sustainably ingredients.