We have always believed that what you do for your face you should do for your body and definitely for your hands! In these drying times, a hand care routine can be extra helpful and we wanted to share one with you.
Please make sure to wash your hands with antibacterial soap or use hand sanitiser before beginning your routine.
- Make sure you are in a calm environment and perhaps listen to something whilst you do your routine.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and sing your favourite tune.
- Allow your hands to dry slightly until damp. Spray your hands with Mega Mist, making sure to coat evenly. Mega Mist contains hyaluronic acid which helps to lock in 1000x its weight in water. By adding a star humectant to your hand care routine you can attract extra moisture to parched skin.
- CBD Booster or Strawberry Booster ? Take your pick! Our CBD Booster is fab for calming inflammation and the Strawberry Booster helps to lock in that moisture.
- Apply a thick layer of Night Nutrition to your hands. Night Nutrition can be multipurpose too. The effects of Night Nutrition are not exclusively for your face and can be used to help condition your hands. Vitamin A, C and E in conjunction with fatty acid will help to repair any damage to your hands.
- Lock it all in with Babe Balm! Babe Balm is a nourishing hero containing coenzyme Q10 and hibiscus oil that work together to end dryness. Don't forget to check out our previous blog post why on why Babe Balm is great for dry skin.
Now here is where we get creative, grab an old pair of gloves (make sure they are clean and sanitised). Place the gloves on your hands and wear them to bed. You will wake up with smooth and nourished hands.
Remember this is all part of self care, so make sure to enjoy every step!